Your Bloomingdale, IL home or business functions properly when you take care of problems before they get out of hand. By planning ahead, you are able to keep your family and employees on task and on schedule. To properly care for your plumbing system, be sure to schedule regular plumbing services.
Call Us When You Notice These Warning Signs
At Jim Dhamer Plumbing & Sewer Inc., we know that you may only want to call a professional when a clog or leak forces you to. But if you notice any of these warning signs, you could save yourself a headache and unnecessary expenses:
- Foul Odors. If an offensive stench emanates from your building’s drains, addressing drain lines is needed.
- Slow Drainage. Few things are as frustrating as a sink or tub that slowly drains—or doesn’t drain at all.
- Frequent Blockage. Do you find yourself constantly plunging the kitchen sink? Our team is happy to give your drains the power rodding they need.
On their own, these symptoms may not seem like more than an inconvenience. As they start to occur with frequency, you’ll know that you face a more serious dilemma.
We offer many plumbing services and are capable of tackling even the most challenging plumbing issue. Visit our services page to choose how we can help you, such as:
- Pipes (water, sewer, gas)
- Plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Sump and ejector pumps
- Water heaters
- And more
Make an appointment and resolve the problem today. Call us today at 630-964-2222 to schedule a maintenance or repair service.